And the story doesn't end there.
TODAY. TODAY HE FILED A FUCKING POLICE REPORT ON MY TWELVE POUND DOG.
The police came to our house and were like "Dude, someone called us? What's the problem?" Lucky for us, the police dudes were really cool and they were on our side. They went over to talk to our friendly neighbor and came back to tell us that they think he's psycho too.
Then he emails my mom two minutes after the police leave saying "I don't want to make a big deal out of things, BUT I'VE FILED A POLICE REPORT AND HAVE SPOKEN TO SEVERAL OTHER DOG OWNERS WHO AGREE THAT YOUR DOG IS A MENACE TO THE COMMUNITY."
All right dude. Did you neglect to mention to these dog owners that the dog that bit you IS THE SAME SIZE AS A RAT?
On top of filing a complaint TWO DAYS LATE, he also claimed the dog made him bleed. My mother however, said that on the day of the incident he showed her the wound and she could see no blood.
Alright. Um this guy is seriously pissing me off. He's spent three days of his life trying to convict a puppy of assaulting him.
Get this: The guy is married, has a baby daughter, and graduated from Harvard. Who the fuck graduates from Harvard and then freaks out about a puppy? Like seriously dude?
I'm just so pissed off at the humanity of some people right now.
Other people I'm pissed at include all the bitches and sluts and fakes at my school who try to hard to be like the next Kim Kardashian or something. Y'all need therapy or something, kay?
This one girl is Asian, she's had jet black hair since middle school, and she comes to school the other day with white blond streaks in her hair, and then she claims it's the sun.
Bitch, it's been raining for the past week. Get over yourself.
This one girl is late to school every Monday because she has her mother take her to the hair salon to get highlights so she'll be popular.
FYI Amanda, blond highlights don't get you friends or popularity. Being a nice person does. And you fail miserably at that you selfish whore.
'Scuse my language, but I just need to vent about all these idiots I'm surrounded by daily. I cannot tell you how much I hate teenage girls sometimes. I wish I was a boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment